Product OverviewFeaturesBenefits & FunctionalityVideos
X-DCS2000/EN Digital Integrated System Manager (abbr. DCS) is the basic unit of X-618 Public Address and Voice Alarm System. DCS integrates plentiful functions such as zone expansion, multiple audio sources support, audio file storage, net audio, broadcasting, zone control, monitoring, fault diagnosis etc. The supplied X-SMART management software allows users to easily and efficiently manage and control the system.
- 8 zones per standalone unit, easily extendable via Ethernet.
- At least 9 audio inputs and 4 audio outputs, built-in automatic volume control according
to ambient noise level
- Timing play mode and up to 255 play priorities can be set via software configuration
- Backup amplifier configuration (main + backup): 3+1, 2+1, 1+1, 2+2
- Built-in 1GB flash memory – can store audio files, recordings and error logs
- Can monitor zone broadcastings locally or remotely
- Can interface with fire alarm control panel via 8 dry-contact inputs or MODBUS. Can play
4 alarm tones and user-defined emergency evacuation announcements simultaneously
- Supports the manual selection of sound source files, zone buttons, and can be directly operated.
- Supports emergency microphone input for emergency broadcasting in the event of, for example, a fire evacuation.
- Performs remote paging and broadcasting operation through the NPM (Configurable Network Paging Console).
- Automatically detects loudspeaker circuit short circuits and open circuits.
- A fuse protects the main power supply. In the case of a power supply short circuit within the DCS, the system automatically disconnects the main power supply.
- Built-in loudspeaker that can monitor the zones and sound sources, as well as monitor the network audio through the NPM.
- Can simultaneously broadcast four types of sound sources, such as voice audio sources and external input or network audio sources.
- Can automatically record operation and fault logs, and can store up to 10,000 logs of each log type (operation and fault log types).
- Supports switching between the main and backup power amplifiers, and is capable of configuring the standby mode.
- Contains a self-test function.
- Supports automatic fault diagnosis.
- Supports adjusting the broadcasting volume.
- Can define the zone and sound source names. Button function description labels are also easy to install.
- Supports setting the fire emergency broadcasting mode as required so as to improve personnel evacuation efficiency in case of an emergency.
- Supports broadcasting designated recorded voice audio at a designated time so as to allow for unattended broadcasting.
X-DCS2000/EN, based on Ethernet, is the core unit of X-618 digital PA/VA system. Functions such as audio source storage, network audio receiving, voice playback, audio matrix, volume control, monitoring, error detection, amplifier backup, etc. are all perfectly integrated into the highly 2U compact housing. The patent pending ID design is not only aesthetically attractive but also reduces installation space requirement cable cost.
- Includes different indicator lights that identify system running states.
- Includes 8 zone outputs. The number of zones can be configured through the software.
- 4 auxiliary inputs that can connect to external sound source equipment such as a CD player or tuner
- 4 noise detector input ports that can set the phantom power supply and gain of each input.
- Contains 1GB of built-in flash memory that can store recorded voice files so as to fulfill functions such as voice information broadcasting and voice synthesis
- Capable of system expansion through an Ethernet network.
- An audio matrix enables broadcasting any audio source in any zone.