Quickbooks Pro is the improved and advanced version of the highly popular and user friendly Quickbooks the entry level accounting software. Quickbooks Pro plays well with over 100 products and services for other business aspects like payroll management, receipt documentation and organization, and data storage and backup.
Our most popular solution for small businesses! QuickBooks Pro helps you save billable hours and easily manage your business’s money.
QuickBooks is able to integrate with 100s of third-party applications (visit the US-based QuickBooks Marketplace to learn more), in addition to the following standard integrations provided with QuickBooks.
- Free In House Training for 1 person
- Free Priority Support Plan – Phone and Email Coverage for 30 days
- Quickbooks’ add-on applications and functions enables you to do more
- Churn our productive and efficient work outputs with simplified customer forms
- Easy access to contact information of your customers, vendors, and employees
- Powerful email system that allows multiple attachments, and features customizable email templates to include customer or job info, and view prior email conversations with advanced email functionalities
- One hub for all your money generating transactions as well as an Income Tracker that monitor all invoices including overdue receivables
- Gather all bank transactions from various bank accounts so you can check them out and organize them for taxation purposes
- Quickbooks reporting allows clients to cover almost every aspect of business accounting, from income generation to delayed checks
- Quickbooks Pro flaunts a rich feature set that allows you to monitor all major facets of business accounting
- The Quickbooks Pro’s Employee Center Module enables clients to monitor employee information, payroll, vacation leaves and sick leaves, taxes, and payroll deposits
- The Enterprise and the Premiere bundles enables users to effectively monitor and update the inventory as they buy and purchase items
- Quickbooks Pro has dedicated windows and dialog boxes for all your banking transactions, including dropping deposits, writing checks, ordering payments, and fund transfers
- The system can manage up to 14,500 items (inventory, customers, and vendors) and can be used concurrently by three users, making it a perfect tool for small businesses
Additional RAM will enhance the use of these features
- Preparing letters requires Microsoft Word 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 or 2010
- Exporting reports requires Microsoft Excel 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 or 2010
- Contact synchronization with Microsoft Outlook requires Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 or 2010
- Synchronization with Microsoft Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook (download it free by clicking here)
- Payroll and other online features and services require Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps connection speed. We recommend DSL or a cable modem