- Detects and blocks unknown malware that bypass other security software.
- Automatically blocks access to infected websites.
- Filters infected emails and blocks them from reaching your inbox.
- Protects your information from data-stealing programs.
- Automatically scans external storage devices for infections and other threats.
- Forgot Password – If you forget the password of your Quick Heal copy, the Forgot Password option can help you reset it. The feature is restricted to registered and activated copies of Quick Heal, and not trial copies.
- Emergency Disk – Helps you start your computer if it becomes infected with a virus and refuses to boot, by scanning and cleaning the machine.
- Boot Time Scan – Allows you to schedule a Boot Time Scan on your PC. It scans and cleans all drives before the Operating System triggers any stubborn viruses, rootkits, Trojans, or other malware.
Automatically restricts your access to websites that are infected and known for hosting malicious codes.
Quick Heal AntiVirus Pro gives real-time email security that keeps your inbox free of emails that carry malicious codes or infected attachments.
Running your Internet browsers in Browser Sandbox gives you an uninterrupted and secure browsing experience. It provides Internet security by acting like a shield between the PC’s operating system and malicious threats.
Firewall blocks external threats that try to reach your computer over the Internet. It also blocks threats that may arise within networks that are connected to your system. Besides allowing you to configure protection for incoming and outgoing Internet traffic, our enhanced Firewall lets you set a Firewall profile for network connections such as ‘Home’, ‘Work’, ‘Public’ or ‘Restricted’. It also includes the Stealth Mode which makes it difficult for hackers to trace your system.
The intelligent antivirus engine effectively detects and blocks threats (viruses, worms and other malware). Features like AntiSpyware, AntiMalware, Anti-Rootkit, Firewall and IDS/IPS work together to provide all-round virus protection.
Enhanced Malware Protection now runs stronger defense mechanisms against spyware, adware, keyloggers, and riskware.
Keyloggers are malicious programs that record what you type on your keyboard. These programs are usually part of spyware that steal sensitive information. Quick Heal’s Anti-Keylogger feature prevents such programs from stealing your valuable data.
Improved Scan Engine
The revamped antivirus scan engine avoids rescanning files that have not been altered since the previous scan. This results in faster scans and reduced usage of system resources.
The ingenious Quick Heal DNAScan technology combines behavioral and characteristic inspection and monitoring of unsafe programs. It detects and blocks new and unknown threats that can inflict heavy damage on your PC.
Flash Drive Protection
Automatically scans external storage devices for infections and other threats. Protects USB drives from autorun infections.
Safe Mode Protection
Stops unauthorized users from changing Quick Heal security settings when the system is running on Safe Mode.
Prevents Quick Heal’s running processes and services from getting tampered by malicious users.
Suppresses all prompts and notifications from Quick Heal for uninterrupted PC usage. This does not affect the security level of your system.
Import and Export Settings
You can export your Quick Heal security settings from a single computer and import it to other computers. This is helpful in cases where reinstallations or multiple computer configurations are concerned.
Quick Heal Remote Device Management (RDM)
The RDM portal lets you manage your Quick Heal products. Via the portal, you can view the security status of the products, renew, and manage their licenses. Visit Quick Heal RDM here.
Quick Heal TrackMyLaptop Service helps you track your laptop if its gets lost or stolen. The service is a social initiative that comes with every desktop product of Quick Heal at no extra cost.
Access our Facebook and Twitter pages with just a click and stay up-to-date with the latest IT security news, alerts, and updates.