Because of the common development platform, existing customer will be able to use iClock700 and co-exist with any existing ZK readers without re-enrolling the users. The iClock700 can be used in multi factor authentication that supports fingerprint, password, Proximity and Smart card. It also has an option for Wi-Fi and GPRS connectivity.
The iClock700 has camera and 3” color TFT-LCD display, so it can display the individual graphical interfaces and personnel color photos. It comes standard with TCP/IP, RS-232/485, USB-host, USB-client, 8 functions keys, T9 input method, backup battery and has access control connectivity for Wigand-in, Wigand-out, Door lock connection, Alarm, Bell, Remote to Exit switch.
- 3-inch TFT screen support different Multimedia formats.
- Internal Camera and Photo-ID support the user’s photo display and make T&A application more visible and reliable.
Time & Attendance
- Built-in backup battery protects data.
- Storage Capacity: Store up to 8,000 templates (1: N) and 200,000 records.
- More practical functions such as SMS, T9 input, Work-code enable user-friendly.
- Offer a wide selection in authentication mode and easy security system upgrade with combination of fingerprint, password and ID/MIFARE/HID card.
- Monitor employee’s movement at any time. Provide extra security with 50 time zone, user grouping, and professional unlocking combination function, easy integration with door lock system.
- Versatile interface options including RS232/485, TCP/IP, USB Host, USB Client, Optional WIFI and GPRS