BI360 Business Intelligence
BI360 is a business intelligence suite provided by Solver, the award-winning & global provider of complete Business Intelligence (BI) solutions for today’s mid-market and large enterprise. It provides a complete Excel and web-based suite comprised of reporting and budgeting, dashboards and a pre-configured data warehouse. Mustard Seed Systems Corporation’s SAP Philippines is the exclusive distributor of BI360 Business Intelligence in the Philippines.
The budgeting module of BI360 Business Intelligence lets you create a very flexible, high value-added budgeting, forecasting and modeling solution. It does not require the typical long implementation and high software cost of legacy planning solutions.Dashboards
BI360 Business Intelligence utilizes the power of the Internet-of-Things (IoT) through its intuitive web portal. All of your reporting and budgeting end user get free access to dashboards. It unifies people and data which lets you visualize trends, identify issues and ultimately create success. Create tons of reports using pre-made templates that are easy to use and very professional looking.Data Warehouse
The data warehouse allows you to integrate and pull various data from your business. It can be from SAP Business One, from other ERP software or from various other sources. With BI360 Business Intelligence all your key data, whether in-house or cloud-based can be stored and made available for consolidated reporting, analysis and dashboards.
- Microsoft Excel’s Compatibility Mode is not supported by the Planning application
- SQL Server 2008R2 Enterprise Edition and newer is recommended
- SQL Compact and Express are not supported
- RAID1 or RAID10 is recommended
- Application must be completely up to date
- Limited Support
- The latest updates to the Operating System and Office are required. Please note that this may require a reboot and therefore should be done during nonbusiness hours if the installation is being done on the Terminal Server
- .NET Framework and Visual Studio Tools for Office should be installed prior to starting the installation. The Reporting application has installation packages for these two applications as part of its installer. This may do a forced reboot, so it is recommended to install these two applications before starting the Reporting install.
- The Reporting application will install a small repository database on the same server as the ERP and/or Warehouse.
- It is recommended that the Report Publisher application be installed on a separate desktop/server if heavy usage is expected during normal business hours. A large number or Reporting jobs may consume large amounts of RAM/CPU resources.