Digital Integrated System Manager
Digital Integrated System Manager (abbr. DCS) is the basic unit of X-618 Public Address and Voice Alarm System. DCS integrates plentiful functions such as zone expansion, multiple audio sources support, audio file storage, net audio, broadcasting, zone control, monitoring, fault diagnosis etc. The supplied X-SMART management software allows users to easily and efficiently manage and control the system.
- 8 zones per standalone unit, easily extendable via Ethernet.
- At least 9 audio inputs and 4 audio outputs, built-in automatic volume control according
to ambient noise level
- Timing play mode and up to 255 play priorities can be set via software configuration
- Backup amplifier configuration (main + backup): 3+1, 2+1, 1+1, 2+2
- Built-in 1GB flash memory – can store audio files, recordings and error logs
- Can monitor zone broadcastings locally or remotely
- Can interface with fire alarm control panel via 8 dry-contact inputs or MODBUS. Can play
4 alarm tones and user-defined emergency evacuation announcements simultaneously