The Sensormatic AMS-1150 Detection System, the newest addition to our Essentials suite, offers a transparent modern design that blends seamlessly into a variety of retail formats, while providing a strong visual deterrent against theft.
Featuring our premier Ultra•Max technology, the AMS-1150 is fully compatible with our suite of Essentials products including: an array of tag and label options for protecting a wide selection of items from apparel to accessories and low-profile deactivators to enhance throughput at the front end.
Preserving store aesthetics and maximizing customer flow, the Sensormatic AMS-1150 is the right detection system for the value conscious retailer in any retail setting
• Max EAS technology with a sleek modern design.
• Advanced detection technology helps ensure performance in high noise environments.
• High grade, durable acrylic will not yellow or become cloudy over time, preserving store aesthetics.
• Acrylic maintains a straight edge form, providing a transparent look when viewed from any angle. Does not require side supports as found in many other pedestal systems.
• Self-contained power supply located in the base of the primary pedestal eliminates the need for an external controller.
• Offers a blue (standard) or a red illumination scheme.
• Uses less than 50W of energy per hour, resulting in lower energy costs and supporting environmental initiatives.
• Each pedestal fully illuminates to provide visual notification of an alarm event.
• Integrated audible alarm in the base of the primary pedestal provides notification of events.
• Superb shoplifting coverage of up to 1.5m (5ft) for unobstructed coverage of double door entrances.
• Electronics contained within the base of the primary pedestal, reduces install and maintenance costs.
• Standard “tags-too-close” feature provides easy management of store front.
• Service connection port in the base of each pedestal allows remote system service access, reducing in-store service costs