ZKTeco Biometrics INO1A
INO1A is a multimedia proximity time attendance and access control terminal that supports T9 input method, which could input English letters by keyboard, edit user name, short message, and intelligent operation.
INO1A is a multimedia proximity time attendance and access control terminal developed by ZKSoftware. it is based on self-research and developed multimedia ZEM510 platform -the leading figure in Proximity field.
• Color 3-inch TFT screen with GUI Interface for ease of use
• High-efficiency proximity card identification
• Long distance card read
• Standard 125kHz Proximity Card Reader, optional HID, Mifare and iClass Reader
• Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports
• Built-in bell scheduling
• Multi Language Support
• 8 user-defined function keys
• Relay contacts for alarm, bell, lock, exit, switch, etc
• Built-in USB port allows for manual data transfer when network isn’t available
• Embedded webserver enables user to inquire data at local or remote via browser
• SDK available for OEM customers and software developers