ZKTeco Biometrics MA300
MA300 offers the flexibility to be installed with or without any third party panels that support 26-bit wiegand. Users can be enrolled by the administrator during standalone mode. The model comes with TCP/IP and RS485 connection. It has a metallic casing with IP65 rating which is water, dust and damage resistant
One of the innovative biometric fingerprint readers for access control applications. Offering unparalleled performances by adopting an advanced ZK fingerprint algorithm for reliability, precision and excellent matching speed.
It’s metallic casing and IP65 rated which enables it to be resistant from water, dust and other outside damages.
MA300 offers the flexibility to be installed standalone or with any third party panels that support 26-bit wiegand. User can be enrolled by the administrator card when the device works in standalone mode.TCP/IP and RS485 are available, so that the device can be connected easily and conveniently
- Maximum of 1,500 fingerprint templates
- 10,000 cards
- 100,000 transactions
- USB Slot / TCP/IP connection
- Fingerprint or Proximity for IN and Push Button for Out
- With Time and Attendance Management Software
- Metal Push Button for Exit
- Electromagnetic Lock, 12VDC operating voltage
- ZL Bracket
- Installation, Training, and Configuration (cabling service from Target Door to Hub is not included)