Mseedsystems Terms and Conditions
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You are not under the age of 18.
- You have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You will also maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary.
- You will not access mseedsystems.com through automated or non-human means; whether through a bot, script, or otherwise.
- You will not use the “site” for any illegal or unauthorized purposes that will violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the “site” to create or compile, directly or indirectly create a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the “site”, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the “site”, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any “content” or enforce limitations on the use of the “site” and/or the “content” therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the “site”.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the “site” or the networks or services connected to the “site”.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use any information obtained from the “site” in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the “site”.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the “site” designed to prevent or restrict access to the “site”, or any portion of the “site”.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the “site” to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any “content”.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the “site” or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operations, or maintenance of the “site”.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear Graphics Interchange Formats (GIFs), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the “site”.
- Use the “site” in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, accessing, downloading, or copying of your “contributions” do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third-party.
- You are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the “site”, and other users of the “site” to use your “contributions” in any manner contemplated by the “site” and these Terms and Conditions.
- You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your “contributions” to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your “contributions” in any manner contemplated by the “site” and these Terms and Conditions.
- Your “contributions” are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your “contributions” are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your “contributions” are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your “contributions” do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your “contributions” do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
- Your “contributions” do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your “contributions” do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third-party service provider.
- Your “contributions” do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
- Your “contributions” do not violate any federal or state law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- Your “contributions” do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
- You should have first used and experienced the product.
- Your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, hate language, discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity.
- You should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews.
- You should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct.
- You may not post any false or misleading statements.
- You may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
- Monitor the “site” for violations of these Terms and Conditions.
- Take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities.
- In our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the “site” or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
- Otherwise manage the “site” in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the “site”.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
- MUSTARD SEED SYSTEMS CORPORATION
- Address:Mustard Seed Corporate Centre No. 47, Kamias Rd. Brgy. Pinyahan, Quezon City, Philippines 1102
- Phone:+63(2) 8535 7333 local 473 to 477
- Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgOpens in your application